Customer Return Policy
Merchandise ReturnsCustomer satisfaction is very important to us. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return your new, unused product within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price. Just follow these easy steps:
1. Obtain a return merchandise authorization number (RMA#) by calling us at 800-311-5294 between 7:00am and 5:00pm Pacific time, or email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All returns must be unused and in the original packaging.
- Returns will not be accepted without an RMA#.
- Closeout items and factory second sales are non-refundable.
- Some items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Those items include: D'Lite, Solo, Cub, Encore, Honey Bee, Bee, Tail Wagon, Nomad, Flatbed, Piccolo, Kazoo, Burley Plus, MyKick and Travoy.
2. Include your original order number (or packing slip) with your return. Clearly mark the RMA# on the outside of your package.
3. Mail your return package to:
Burley Design, LLC
1500 Westec Drive
Eugene, Oregon 97402
As soon as we receive and process your return, we will notify you via email. Normally, the credit should show on your credit card account within one week after we receive your returned product, but could take longer to show up on your billing statement depending on your billing cycle. Credit will be made via the original payment method. Credit will be given for merchandise only, not including shipping charges.
Merchandise ExchangesIf you need to exchange your burley.com purchase, please return the original item for a refund and place a separate order for the new item.
Defective GoodsIf you believe you have received a defective item, please contact our customer service department for assistance: 800-311-5294 or email email@example.com
Damaged itemsIf your order arrives damaged from the shipper, please refuse the delivery. If you discover shipping damage upon opening your package, please contact our customer service department immediately, and save all of the packaging material so that a claim can be filed with the shipping company.