Frequently Asked Questions
- Is my warranty transferable?
No. The Burley trailer warranty only applies to the original owner.
- Does my Burley trailer have a warranty?
- Where can I find pricing for Burley trailers and accessories?
For US residents, MSRP for Burley products can be viewed on our website.
International customers can simply Google the product they are interested in and they will find competitive pricing. Or they can contact our partner in their country using the International Page.
Retail prices may vary due to regional market conditions, transportation costs, and other factors. Use the dealer finder to find the closest authorized dealer.
- Why buy a Burley when there are less expensive child/pet trailers and strollers on the market?
Experience, Quality, and Durability. At Burley, we strive to produce safe, high quality products that are durable, fun, and well designed at a great value. We aren’t interested in making the cheapest product on the market. We don’t stop until we know we have done our best to make a safe, fun way for you and your family to spend time together enjoying the outdoors. Burley has been building high quality family cycling products since 1978. Our testing and safety standards are the most rigorous in the industry, and we helped create the ASTM (American Society of Testing and Materials) safety standards for the child bicycle trailer market.
Our full line of child and pet trailer designs are based on more than 30 years experience in making top quality bicycle trailers. Our trailers are easy to tow because we placed the axle at the back of the trailer for added stability. Because of our unique hitch and tow bar design, the trailer tracks behind your bike more efficiently than other trailers. The parts we use are high quality and will provide you and family with many years of fun. In fact, our trailers are so durable that many people are able to sell their used Burley trailers for 50% to 75% of their original purchase price after years of use. Our stroller kit uses metal and plastic pieces to create an adjustable, pivoting wheel that you can use around town or on packed dirt trails.
At Burley, we take pride in what we do and we wouldn’t put our name on anything that isn’t good enough for our children or pets. If it isn’t good enough for us, it isn’t good enough for you.
- Shipping Information
- Orders are processed and shipped on business days (Monday-Friday), excluding Holidays.
- Orders typically ship 1-2 business days following order placement.
- Arrival dates listed from a shipping carrier are not guaranteed by Burley, and are estimates only.
- Tracking information will be sent to email provided within 12 hours of shipping.
- Depending on the package dimensions, we may not be able to ship to PO, APO, or FPO boxes.