Burley for Retailers
Send us your photos of Burley products on display in your shop to enter to win a Burley swag pack! To enter:
- Post your photos on Instagram before 11:59 PM Pacific Time on 2/19/21
- Tag @burleydesign
- Use #BurleyatFrostbike
We’ll notify the winner after the show!
Keep reading for ideas and advice to maximize the impact of Burley products in your shop.
With floor space at a premium, we know that choosing which brands and products to carry is one of the most important decisions shop owners make. Here are five reasons why carrying Burley products may be a good fit for your business.
- Burley is well-known for creating high-quality dependable products. Our reputation for reliable products and friendly customer service make us a strong brand partner for any retailer.
- With the recent boom in the biking industry, many new riders discovered a love for biking. Our products help new and seasoned riders reach new biking goals by helping them safely haul their most precious cargo.
- We provide helpful education and resources for retailers and their staff, including training videos, a knowledgeable customer support staff, and innovative merchandise options.
- Our products’ versatility maximize your floor space. Displaying Burley products allows you to start conversations with customers on a wide range of topics; from camping with kids to urban commuting.
Last year introduced many families to bike riding. Invite these new riders to your shop with a corner dedicated to family riding. Our Two-Tier Stand and MyKick Stands provide an easy way to display our Family Line of products.
For cargo trailers, the Two-Tier Stand can also be used to showcase the Nomad and Flatbed trailers. The Wall Mount combines with the Travoy Rack Mount to easily hang Travoy cargo trailers.
Two-Tier Trailer Stand
- Our two-tier trailer stand maximizes floor space by allowing you to showcase two trailers in the footprint of one.
- The included 2 Accessory Slats and 8 Accessory Hooks provide additional display opportunities for Dash child bike seats or trailer accessories.
- Lightweight and easy to assemble, our stands are sturdy enough to ensure safe shopping for your customers yet light enough to move when updating sales floor displays.
- Low display height provides easy access to display trailers for customer demonstrations.
MyKick Balance Bike Stand
- Easily display MyKick Balance Bikes on the sales floor.
- Use one stand or connect multiple stands together to showcase all four MyKick color options.
Trailercycle and Travoy Wall Mount
- Display the Piccolo or Kazoo trailercycles with these easy-to-attach wall mounts.
- Combine with the Travoy Rack Mount to showcase the Travoy Cargo Trailer.
Use these tips to help your sales team promote Burley products and ENABLE your customers’ biking adventures.
- Encourage customers to share their stories and goals to determine which Burley products are the best fit for their biking needs.
- Notify them of the specific Burley product(s) that would help them meet their biking goals.
- Acquaint customers with Burley’s thoughtful design features, like easy-to-fold capability and integrated storage solutions.
- Build on this foundation by highlighting the versatility of Burley products (kid trailers can adapt to haul cargo, available conversion kits, etc.).
- Let customers explore Burley products by displaying them on the floor so customers can view the high-quality materials and manufacturing.
- Emphasize the peace of mind Burley provides with our 3-5 year warranties, deep catalog of spare parts, and friendly customer support team.